BIBIKO is a Korean restaurant in International Food Fair located in Downtown Vancouver.
Position: Head Cook (Korean Food)
Wage: $15-$18 per hour
Working Hour: 35 hours per week
Working Location: 530 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2E7 Canada
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
* Preparing and cooking menu items according to BIBIKO Restaurant's specifications
* Creating new menu and determining the reasonable price
* Maintaining inventory of Korean food and ingredients
* Keeping the kitchen and work area clean all the time
* Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
* Training other kitchen staff with respect
* Determining size of food portions
* Garnishing and presentation of food
* Completion of secondary school is required.
* Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks
Completion of College or other program in cooking
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
* Knowledge of Korean Cuisine
* Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Please Do Not Call regarding the posted position.
Submit your resume along with cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|