Great condition 1987 Ford Econoline Camper Van.
We have driven this for 6 months around the US and Canada, and it has done us well! We have been super comfortable, and it is very reliable. We've been able to take the van on 4WD trails, dirt roads and along freeways. We have made great use of free campsites everywhere we've gone, being less conspicuous than a full RV. We've upgraded the interior of the van, and had it serviced a few times (see below), so we know it's in good shape.
Mileage: 111,000 (approx)
Car battery & brakes - replaced 12 months ago by previous owner
Good rubber on tyres
We are currently in BC, and will be driving to Whistler (Monday 14th Nov - Tuesday 15th Nov), then over to Vancouver Island (16th Nov - 20th Nov) - after this date, we will be available between Vancouver Island (Victoria) and Vancouver City.
Very happy to make arrangements for you to see the van. Our preference is to arrange a hand-over after the 21st Nov, and before the 5th Dec.
The van is all set up for camping, including:
- fold out double bed (with extra mattress, pillow, sheets etc - see below)
- fold out table, that can seat up to 4
- stereo system and speakers
- air conditioning + furnace unit (we only used this once in summer, may need servicing - we're unsure)
- ample cupboard space
- inverter and spare battery (new, see below)
We've made a stack of improvements, including:
- Installed a second battery to run the fridge, lights etc.
- Had a custom made mattress to put on top of the fold out beds (they are already cushioned, but this gives extra comfort)
- Installed a safe beneath the rear seat
- Had new suspension, power steering fluid lines, fan belts installed and the engine serviced (can show receipts)
- Installed a set of drawers for extra storage
- Made cosmetic improvements to the interior
We are also selling with the van much of the kit that we've put together, that should be everything that you need for the road.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|