Food Service Supervisor
Narita Sushi is looking for a Food Service Supervisor to work with us.
Employer: Narita Sushi
Position: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6212)
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hourly Wage: Between $13.00 and $15.00 (depends on experience)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (Full-time) (Minimum 35 hours will be provided.)
Benefit: 4% vacation pay or 10 days paid vacation
Working Location: #408-100 Schoolhouse Street, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6V9
- Supervise restaurant services.
- Prepare work schedules and train staff.
- Ensure food and service meet quality control standard.
- Maintain that food and equipment inventories.
- Ensure that food safety regulations are respected.
- Inspect kitchen and dining areas and utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Estimate food quantities required and order food.
- Record total daily sales.
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline is required.
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- Interpersonal communication and problem solving skills are needed.
Please send you resume to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest, but please do not call or mail us regarding this job position.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 04, 2016|
|Renewed||October 11, 2016|
|Expiry||November 10, 2016|