Food Service Supervisor (NOC-6212, B)
Sushi Bella is looking for a full-time basis Food Service Supervisor.
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Permanent, Full-time)
Wage & Benefits: $12.75~$16.00/hour (depends on experiences), 4% Vacation pay or 10 days paid vacations
Working Hours: 40 hour/ week (minimum 35 hours)
Working Location: 152 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2E8
Employer: Sushi Bella Restaurant
Position Available: 1
Primary Service of Business: Japanese restaurant
* Supervise restaurant services.
* Prepare work schedules and train staff.
* Ensure food and service meet quality control standards.
* Maintain food and equipment inventories.
* Ensure that food safety regulations are respected.
* Estimate food quantities required and order food.
* Record total daily sales.
* Completion of secondary school education.
* Completion of a college program in food service administrative, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
Or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
* Working with others and problem solving skills are required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|