Hiring Food Service Supervisor!
Subway is Canada's fastest quick serve sandwich chain. We are looking for a new member to be our team leader "Food Service Supervisor".
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Permanent, Full-time)
Hourly Wage: Between $14 ~ $16 (depends on experiences)
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay or 10 days paid vacations
Working Hours: 37.5 h/per week (Minimum 30 hours)
Working Location: Unit 3-1725 Robson, Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 1C9
Position Available: 2
Employer: SANDHU OPERATIONS Ltd. dba Subway Sandwiches & Salads
Primary Service of Business: Fast food restaurant
* Controlling day to day store operation, through following and follow-up standard operation set by the company.
* Estimate and order ingredients and supplies needed to operate the restaurant.
* Prepares work schedules and supervise work performance of staff.
* Help customers to understand the concept of the store and handle questions and complaints.
* Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
* Assisting with training and development of service staff s in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
* Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
* Record the number, type, and cost of items sold in order to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
* Take customers' orders, prepare, heat and finish simple food items such as Sandwiches, Salads and Beverages.
* Perform related work as required.
* Completion of secondary school is required.
* Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required or Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline.
* Able to take a variety of shifts including night/weekend shift.
* Working with others and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|