Food Service Supervisor!!! (NOC-6212, B)
We are hiring a new food service supervisor to join our team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Permanent, Full-time)
Hourly Wage: $13~$16 (depends on experiences)
Working Hours: 40 h/per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacations or 4% Vacation pay
Working Location: 260 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 6A1
Employer: MJJ Ventures Ltd. dba Subway Sandwiches & Salads
Primary Service of Business: Casual counter-serve chain for build-your-own sandwiches & salads, with health-conscious options.
Position Available: 2
* Controlling day to day store operation, through following and follow-up standard operation set by the company.
* Estimate and order ingredients and supplies needed to operate the restaurant.
* Help customers to understand the concept of the store and handle questions and complaints.
* Assisting with training and development of service staff s in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
* Record the number, type, and cost of items sold in order to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
* Take customers' orders, prepare, heat and finish simple food items such as Sandwiches, Salads and Beverages.
* Prepares work schedules and supervise work performance of staff.
* Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
* Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
* Perform related work as required.
* Completion of secondary school is required.
* Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or several years of experience (more than 2 years) in food preparation or service are required.
* Able to take a variety of shifts including weekend.
* Working with others and problem solving skills.
Please do not call or visit regarding the posted position. Apply only in writing with your resume at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|