Fire Alarm Technician
4 Seasons Fire Prevention Services Ltd is located next to downtown in beautiful Victoria BC. Enjoy our moderate year round climate and adventure for every soul. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry servicing state of the art Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, Fire Suppression Systems and related life safety equipment.
Major Duties and responsibilities:
* Perform service activities on existing fire alarm systems of all manufacturers
* Trouble shoot systems and perform necessary repairs
* Perform code compliant inspections of systems large and small, addressable and conventional
* perform all duties related to inspections
* Reliably and efficiently lead projects and work well in a true team environment
* Detailed report writing covering inspection report, associated deficiency solution quotes, material and labour invoicing, as well as communication within the team
* Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
* Provide specific solutions and recommendations to customers on the most efficient and cost effective method to return equipment to working order.
* Handle emergency service calls with priority and tact
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
* 3 or more years of experience a Service Technician within the Fire Protection industry.
* Completion of a Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA) Registration or equivalent provincial certification
* Knowledgeable of provincial building & fire codes for inspection purposes
* Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and routine details
* Ability to present information through the spoken or written form, interpret complex information
* The ability to be on call, alternating schedule.
* Ability to lift equipment and tools
* Possess a valid motor vehicle licence and clean abstract
What we can Offer:
* Market competitive wages
* Shared Extended Medical Plan
* Moving expenses assistance for the right candidate
* A functional and exciting work environment
* Education and career advancement opportunities
Qualified candidates, please email. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 13, 2016|
|Renewed||December 19, 2016|
|Expiry||January 18, 2017|