Experienced Early Childhood Educator
Employer: Richmond Star Child Care
Position: Experienced Early Childhood Educator (Permanent)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Wage: $16.00-$17.40 per hour (depends on experience)
Working location: 8851 Heather Street, Richmond, BC V6Y 2R7 Canada
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
- Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Maintain and update individual record of children as taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's in development and learning progress.
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
- Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check are needed.
- At least 1 year or more of work experience in child care field is required.
Please Do Not Call or Mail regarding the posted position.
Send us your resume & cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Early Childhood Educator position at our daycare centre; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 13, 2016|
|Renewed||March 28, 2017|
|Expiry||April 27, 2017|