CEFA Early Learning-Vancouver Commercial Drive is looking for an Early Childhood Educator.
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Permanent)
Working location: 2946 Commercial Dr, Vancouver, BC V5N 4C9
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full-time)
Hourly wage: Between $16.00 and $18.00 (depends on experience)
Benefits: MSP Coverage, Extended Health, and Flex days
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children;
- Maintain and update individual record of children as taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre;
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs;
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's in development and learning progress;
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games music and creative art activities;
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips;
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- ECE License to practice in BC is required.
- Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate, doctor's note and Criminal Record Check are needed.
- At least 1 year or more of work experience in child care field is required.
Please do not call or mail regard to the posted job offer.
Send us your resume and cover letter via email@example.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|