As a licensed Infant- Toddler group childcare, Peek-A-Boo provides a supporting and nurturing place for children to learn, grow, have fun and gain different skills in their lives. We offer a loving, caring, and safe environment with a "Learn Through Play" philosophy.
Employer: Peek-A-Boo Childcare Inc.
Position: Early Childhood Educator (NOC: 4214)
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working hours: 40hrs per week (full-time)
Wage: Between $16.00 and 17.00 per hour (depends on experience)
Benefits: 4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation
Working location: #5439 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, BC V7R 4N2 Canada
- Early Childhood Educator License to Practice required.
- Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check required.
- 1 year or more of work experience in childcare is required.
- Plan and develop programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Observe and record children's growth, behavior, development and regularly communicate with parents regarding their kid's development needs and learning progress.
- Supervise children's play, ensuring their physical safety at all times.
- Lead children in activities by various learning processes, reading books, teaching songs, teaching the use of simple musical instruments, drawing etc., in order to help children's improvement in many ways.
- Help children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating and sleeping
- Prepare light snacks and meals
- Maintain a safe, clean and appealing environment.
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position.
Submit your cover letter & resume via email at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|