Three new positions are opening from Cefa Early Learning Cambie!
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Permanent)
Employer: Rising Star Learning Cambie DBA Cefa Early Learning Cambie
Working location: 8685 Yukon Street, Vancouver, B.C., V5X 4V1
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full-time)
Wage: Starting as $2,637 per month
Benefit: MSP is covered after one year, extended healthcare 50% coverage after one year
Bonus: Teachers with their infant/ toddler will get an additional $150
Available Position: 2
- Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Maintain and update individual record of children as taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's in development and learning progress.
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
- Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate, doctor's note and Criminal Record Check are needed.
- At least 1 year or more of work experience in child care field is required.
Please Do Not Call or Mail regarding the posted position. Send us your resume & cover letter via email@example.com. Thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|