Rainbow's Nest Child Care is looking for a full-time Early Childhood Educator (Infant and Toddler).
Employer: Rainbow's Nest Child Care
Position: Early Childhood Educator-Infant and Toddler (NOC 4214)
Type of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Hourly Wage: Between $16.00 and $18.00 per hour (depends on experience)
Working hours: 40 hours per week (Minimum 35 hours per week)
Working location: 11331 Twigg Place, Richmond, BC V6V 3C9 Canada
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation annually; 6 days' sick leave annually; Extended Health Benefit Plan
- Plan and develop programs and activities suitable of children at an age between 2-5 years old.
- Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children.
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's development needs and learning process.
- Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program's positive and negative results.
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, gams, music and creative art activities.
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest.
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
- Early Childhood Educator to Practice is required.
- Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Criminal Record Check required.
- More than 1 year of work experience in child care is required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and Flexibility are needed.
Please do not call us regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|