Altamont Child Development Centre Inc. provides child care and development services in West Vancouver. We provide group child care under the infants and toddlers programs for children between 1 to 5 years old. Currently, we are hiring a licensed Early Childhood Educator who is specialized in Infants and toddlers.
POSITION: Early Childhood Educator- Infants and Toddlers (Full-time, Permanent)
WAGE: Between $16.00 and $18.00/hour (Depends on experience)
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week (Minimum 30 hours/week)
BENEFITS: 4% vacation pay or 10 days paid vacations
EMPLOYER: Altamont Child Development Centre Inc.
WORKING LOCATION: 2879 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, B.C., V7V 1M1, Canada
AVAILABLE POSITION: 1
- Plan and develop programs and activities suitable of children at an age between 1-5 years old
- Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their kid's development needs and learning progress
- Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program's positive and negative results
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips and parks
- Release children only to those authorized by parent/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified
- Keep the centre clean and safe at all time, prepare lunch and snack, participate in staff meeting
- Early Childhood Educator-Infant and Toddler Licence to Practice is required (Applicants who applied for ECE_Infant and Toddler Licence with valid ECE Licence are welcomed.)
- Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required
- Current First Aid certificate, doctor's note and Criminal Record Check required
- Experience working in a child care more than 1 year required
- Additional courses/training related to child growth and development an asset
Please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|