Kids & Company is looking for a PASSIONATE, PROFESSIONAL & ENERGETIC EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR to join our Team in Langley!!
Position: Early Childhood Educator-Infant and Toddler (Permanent)
Working hours: 40hrs per week (minimum 30 hours per week)
Working location: 8506 200th St, Langley, BC V2Y 0M1
Wage: between $15.00 and $17.00 per hour
Benefit: Medical, Dental, Extended Health and Long Term Disability
* A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
* CPR and First Aid Certification
* 2+ professional references
* A positive, fun-loving attitude
* Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
* ECE and I/T (BC Childcare License)
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
* Plans and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy;
* Leads children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments, preparing craft materials and demonstrating their use and providing opportunities for creative expression;
* Takes a leadership role in the classroom and provides excellent supervision and interaction with children at all times including in all classroom, sleeproom, outside and playground activities;
* Observes children in their surroundings and assesses individual and group needs;
* Promotes open communication and works cooperatively and effectively as a team member and communicates and contributes information on a continuous basis;
* Provides training and acts as a role model for students, supply and new team members;
Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include "ECE Infant and Toddler_Langley" in the subject line of your email.
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|