Replenishment Department Manager (Night Shift)
Real Canadian Superstore
We're looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of excellent customer service and growing sales.
In this exciting role, you will:
* Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention
* Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
* Be accountable for departmental financial objectives
Job Qualifications * Previous retail management experience required.
* Exceptional customer service. skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate/listen.
* Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel).
* Must be able to work days, evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a Unionized environment.
We have been recognized as one of Canada's top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People in 2016.
All we need to continue our success is you!
Our Commitment Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Please apply online on our website and search for the req is: 94936BR
Loblaw.ca/careers under corporate store jobs.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 19, 2016|
|Expiry||November 18, 2016|