$20 · D-Link DGS-1005G 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
Hello. I am asking $20 for this item. If interested in purchasing, please respond to this ad via e-mail (no phone calls, sorry) and name a day/time that is convenient for you to come over and pick it up. I am in Langley, close to the Walmart there. Thanks.
Here's what Staples and NCIX have to say about this item ...
Out of ports? Problem solved. D-Link's DGS-1005G 5-Port Gigabit Switch allows you to easily connect more wired devices. The DGS-1005G transfers data at blazing fast gigabit speeds, boosting your network performance when running bandwidth-intensive applications. It's also compact in size, so you don't have to be worried about any extra clutter.
Created with the small or home office user in mind, the DGS-1005G saves energy while reducing heat output, providing you a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality.
* Five 10/100/1000 Mbps switch ports
* Up to 1Gbps of dedicated bandwidth per port and up to 2Gbps bandwidth in full-duplex mode
* Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS Prioritization
* Jumbo frame support of up to 9000 Bytes
* Cable diagnostics function
* Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover for all ports
* IEEE 802.3x flow control
* Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
* Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
* Plug & play installation
* Supports MAC address learning
* Wall mountable
* Dimensions are 4"L x 5.7"W x 1.3"H
The DGS-1005G 5-Port Gigabit Switch from D-Link is part of a new series of Green devices using D-Link Green technology. It automatically powers down ports that have no link activity, allowing the switch to save energy by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths and adjust power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without effecting networking performance.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 26, 2016|
|Renewed||September 26, 2016|
|Expiry||October 26, 2016|