Customs Clearance Agent
Prime International Van Lines Inc. started in 1999 as a local moving company. As a Canada Customs Bonded Carrier & Customs Bonded Warehouse, we are serving Canadians domestically and internationally. Our main service areas are import/export commercial goods, moving household goods in Canada inside and internationally. We are hiring a customs clearance agent to join our company.
Positions available: 1
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
* Completion of secondary school is required
* Minimum one year of experience related to customs clearance field
* Experience and knowledge in logistics industry is preferred.
* Proficiency in computers
Compensation: $23.00 per hour / 35 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
* Prepare and process import/export documents and other forms on behalf of clients according to customs regulations, laws and procedures
* Arrange for payment of duties, taxes, storage and transportation of imported goods and bonds to cover duty goods
* Quote duty and tax rates on commodities for clients
* Provide advice to clients on export and import restrictions, tariff systems, letters of credit, insurance requirements and other custom related matters
* May represent client before administrative tribunals or in other dealings with government officials.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
If you are interested, please apply via email at email@example.com Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted for further discussion and Interview.
Prime International Van Lines Inc.
#11-91 Golden Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 6R2
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 15, 2016|
|Renewed||September 19, 2016|
|Expiry||October 19, 2016|