Prime International Van Lines Inc. started in 1999 as a local moving company. As a Canada Customs Bonded Carrier & Customs Bonded Warehouse, we are serving Canadians domestically and internationally. Our main service areas are import/export commercial goods, moving household goods in Canada inside and internationally. We are hiring an Administrative Officer to join our company.
Positions available: 1
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
* Completion of post-secondary education in any related field
* Minimum one year of experience related to office administration
* Experience and knowledge in logistics industry is preferred.
* Proficiency in computers
Compensation: $24.50 per hour / 40 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
* Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
* Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
* Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
* Prepares reports, presentations, proposals, correspondence and help the management in budgeting
* Supervises and Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed; and establish work priorities
* Maintain files of clients and employees in databases
* Tracks office supply inventory, approves supply orders and maintain office equipment
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
If you are interested, please apply via email at email@example.com Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted for further discussion and Interview.
Prime International Van Lines Inc.
#11-91 Golden Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 6R2
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 15, 2016|
|Renewed||January 03, 2017|
|Expiry||February 02, 2017|