We are looking for an Accounting Technician who can join Acton Accounting & Bookkeeping Inc.
Position: Accounting technician (Permanent)
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Wage: between $21.00 and $23 (depends on work experience)
Location: #201-439 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1R4 Canada
Employer: Acton Accounting & Bookkeeping Inc.
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation fee
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries, reconciling bank accounts
- Manage A/R, AP, Daily and Monthly reconciliations
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and other payments (incl. utility, tax and other bills)
- Interact with employees, service providers, vendors, and other third parties to resolve transactional and /or process issues
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Preparation of financial statements, financial reports, statistical analysis and tax returns
- Perform other bookkeeping services for the business clients
- A university degree or college diploma in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
OR Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program
OR Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
- Strong oral and written English language communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs (especially Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skill
Please Do Not Call or Mail regarding the posted position. Send us your resume with cover letter via email@example.com ; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|