Apply today and join Canada's largest award-winning corporate childcare! With over 75 locations across North America, we are still continuing to grow!
* Assists children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments and preparing crafts
* Meets emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child in the classroom;
* Follows all center policies as outlined in the Staff Policy Manual
* Assists in tasks to prepare and maintain the indoor and outdoor play areas for children's use
* Participates in lunch, diapering, bathroom and toilet training duties and promotes healthy and independent practices;
* Ensures any special dietary requirements are met;
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* ECEA certification
* Food Handlers Certification
* Infant/Child C.P.R. and First Aid updated yearly
* Experience working with infants, toddlers and preschoolers
* Ability to safeguard confidential information
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|