Kids & Company is proudly known to be Canada's largest corporate childcare! With over 75 Childcare Centers situated nationally, we are still continuing to grow.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Center Director and assist in providing nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting.
* Plans and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives.
* Leads children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments and preparing crafts
* Provides training and acts as a role model for students, supply and new team members;
* Follows all centre policies as outlined in the Staff Policy Manual;
* Prepares and maintains the indoor and outdoor play areas for children's use;
* Ensures any special dietary requirements are met;
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* ECE BC Childcare License
* Experience working with infants, toddlers and preschool children
* A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
* CPR and First Aid Certification
* 2 or more professional references
* A positive, fun-loving attitude
* Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Apply at email@example.com
Kids & Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|