Kids & Company is proudly known to be Canada's largest corporate childcare! With over 75 Childcare Centers situated nationally, we are still continuing to grow.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Center Director and assist in providing nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting. You will help children learn and grow with our personalized curriculum!
* Plans and implements enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives
* Leads children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments and preparing crafts
* Provides training and acts as a role model for students, supply and new team members;
* Follows all centre policies as outlined in the Staff Policy Manual
* Prepares and maintains the indoor and outdoor play areas for children's use
* Ensures any special dietary requirements are met;
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* RECE Certification
* Infant/Toddler Certification
* Experience working with toddlers and preschool children
* A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
* CPR and First Aid Certification
* 2 or more professional references
* A positive, fun-loving attitude
* Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com and please include "ECE/IT_Kids World in the subject line of your email.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|