Come and join Canada's largest corporate childcare!!! With over 75 Childcare Centers situated nationally, we are still continuing to grow.
KEY TO SUCCESS
In this role, you will be reporting to the Center Director to provide nurturing care and education to young children within a group setting.
* We are Award Winners
To name a few: Deloitte's 50 Best Managed Companies, RBC Momentum Award, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and many more!
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
As we are still continuing to grow rapidly, we always post internally for new positions before considering external candidates to join our team!
* Offer Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after probation which includes Medical, Dental, Extended Health and Long-term Disability!
WHAT IS TAKES TO BE APART OF OUR FAMILY?
* Early Childhood Educator - BC Childcare License (an asset)
* Early Childhood Educator Assistant - BC Childcare License
* Experience working with infants, toddlers and preschool children
* Criminal and CPR check updated yearly
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* A positive, fun-loving attitude with ability to work in team setting
* As per our Health & Safety requirement, incumbent must be capable of lifting and/or pushing 45 pounds
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|