$130,000 · Profitable Senior Care Franchise Executive Ownership
One of the most profitable businesses to be in today with record sales! Nursing or Care experienced is not required as we opt to choose individuals with team and business building experience first.
We are a highly successful, established senior care franchise seeking the best person to help with our expansion plans into Vancouver. This will be a life changing opportunity for the right person.
Why senior care?
The baby boom generation is driving the growth behind another "booming" industry -- healthcare, specifically in home health care for seniors.
- By 2030, one in five North Americans will be a "senior citizen." From 2010 through 2030, those aged 65-84 will increase by 80 percent, and those 85+ older will increase by 48 percent to seven million.
- Health care support occupations, such as home health care aides and nursing aides, accounted for 36 percent of the healthcare industry.
- Home health care companies in North America generate about $40 billion in revenue annually.
- Home services are delivered to 7.5+ million people, and of those receiving care, more than 68 percent are over age 65, and 62 percent are women.
- The number of clients paying privately for in-home care services surpassed Medicare spending in 2010.
- A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) indicates that 84 percent of Americans want to stay in their present homes as they age.
No experience in senior care is required. We train our owners to hire and manage a team of in home career givers. Two territories currently available in BC
REPLIES WITH PHONE NUMBER AND FULL NAME WILL BE RESPONDED TO. THANK YOU.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 07, 2016|
|Renewed||October 15, 2016|
|Expiry||November 14, 2016|